Welcome to the official website for the inaugural Country and Livestock Show at Stoneleigh. We will be opening the gates for this event at Stoneleigh Park, Warwickshire at 9:00 am on Saturday 16th and Sunday 17th August this year.
Town will meet country as we welcome families and young visitors from both urban and rural Britain to this exciting and sustainable modern country show. This event presents a wonderful opportunity for the whole family to see British livestock showing whilst experiencing and participating in a range of country pursuits and traditional rural crafts.
The Country and Livestock Show features hundreds of entries from a range of livestock from pigs (including miniature Kune Kunes) to sheep and pygmy goats. Cattle will be on display as well as rabbits, ducks, geese and poultry.
The main arena activities over the two days will feature:
- dog agility displays, sheep dog demonstrations, Bagot goat racing
- hounds from local hunts plus Pony Club mounted games, and Dartmoor and Exmoor ponies
- the majestic Suffolk Punch heavy horse display
- grand parade of livestock
- vintage tractors and machinery
The Stoneleigh Country and Livestock show will offer:
- a retail village – outdoor clothing, Home & Garden, pottery, pet products/grooming
- rural crafts –bee keeping, cider making, lathe turning, coppicing, hedge laying, spinning, hurdle maker, master thatcher
- a country fine food marquee featuring foods direct from the producers
- the promotion of endangered native breeds of animals
- a wonderful traditional steam-driven carousel
- Mervyn’s Ark – a children’s farm animal encounter experience
The Show will be promoting endangered livestock and poultry native breeds and working towards their removal from the Rare Breeds Survival Trust ‘at risk’ list as well as helping and encouraging young people to enter and to remain within the livestock industry.
Come and join us at Stoneleigh Park on 16th and 17th August. The Country and Livestock Show is open from 9am to 5pm each day with free parking. Admission on the day is £8 for adults and £4 for children aged 5 - 16 years.
09:00 -17:00, SATURDAY 16TH & SUNDAY 17TH AUGUST 2014
How to get there