Welcome to the official website for the second Stoneleigh Country & Livestock Show.
We will be opening the gates at Stoneleigh Park, Warwickshire at 9:00 am on Saturday 16th and Sunday 17th August this year.
Town will meet country as we welcome families and young visitors from both urban and rural Britain to this new, exciting and sustainable modern country show. This event presents a wonderful opportunity for the whole family to see and learn about British livestock showing whilst experiencing and participating in a range of country pursuits and traditional rural crafts.
The Country and Livestock Show features hundreds of entries from a range of livestock:
Pigs (including miniature Kune Kunes)
There will also be displays of Cattle will be on display as well as ducks, geese, poultry and rabbits.
No Country show is complete without a main arena featuring exciting and unusual country activities – we plan a continuous schedule throughout both days including::
* Dog agility displays, sheep dog demonstrations, Bagot goat racing
* Hounds from local hunts
* Pony Club mounted games,
* Dartmoor and Exmoor ponies
* The majestic Suffolk Punch heavy horse display
* Daily grand parade of livestock
* Vintage tractors and machinery
In addition The Stoneleigh Country and Livestock show will offer: * a retail village – outdoor clothing, Home & Garden, pottery, pet products/grooming
* rural crafts –bee keeping, cider making, lathe turning, coppicing, hedge laying, spinning, hurdle maker, master thatcher
* a country fine food marquee featuring foods direct from the producers
* the promotion of endangered native breeds of animals
* a wonderful traditional steam-driven carousel
* Mervyn’s Ark – a children’s farm animal encounter experience
The Show will promote endangered livestock and poultry native breeds encouraging work towards their removal from the Rare Breeds Survival Trust ‘at risk’ list.
We also hope to help and encourage young people to enter and to remain within the livestock industry.
Come and join us at Stoneleigh Park on 16th and 17th August. The Country and Livestock Show is open from 9am to 5pm each day with free parking. Admission on the day is £10 for adults and £5 for children aged 5 - 16 years.
09:00 -17:00, SATURDAY 16TH & SUNDAY 17TH AUGUST 2014
How to get there